There will be five Night Tales experiences available via opportunity drawing. Each intimate suite party seats eight lucky winners. All five will happen simultaneously on Saturday evening.
Here’s this year’s lineup, in no particular order!
Through the Looking Glass with Debra Dixon
A frank Q&A with someone who’s been on the front lines and in the trenches of the publishing industry.
Regency Chat with Sarah MacLean and Tessa Dare
Tea & scones with two New York Times best sellers of historical romance.
Bikers & Cowboys After Dark with Laura Drake
An appreciation of biker & cowboy heroes (and heroines) with RITA® winner Laura Drake.
Cop Tales with M.A. Taylor
Coffee and doughnuts with a published authority on police procedure.
Self Promotion with Barbara Vey
A candid chat about author self-promotion with one of today’s foremost reader advocates.
Night Tales golden ticket winners will be announced at dinner on Saturday.
Other Opportunity Drawings
At this conference, these services will be available via opportunity drawing.
Two winners will be announced at the Friday reception. The rest of the winners will be announced at lunch on Sunday.
- A Private Session with Top Biz Coach Robin Blakely
- Brainstorm your book in a one-on-one session with Lisa Kessler*
- 10 page line edit plus 1 hour phone consultation with Helga Schier
- Query critique with Laura Drake
- Social media and brand building coaching with Susan Mac Nicol*
- One-on-one brainstorming session with Patricia Wright Thayer
- Query polish with Lou Nelson
- Digital book cover design by Cami Brite
- Romance on Ice basket from Kate Willoughby
Purchase your opportunity drawing tickets during the conference at the information table:
$ 1 = 1 ticket
$ 5 = 7 tickets
$10 = 15 tickets
$20 = 35 tickets