At the 2017 conference, there were five Night Tales experiences available via opportunity drawing. Each intimate suite party seated eight lucky winners. All five happened simultaneously on Saturday evening.
Here’s the 2017 lineup, in no particular order!
Through the Looking Glass with Debra Dixon
A frank Q&A with someone who’s been on the front lines and in the trenches of the publishing industry.
Regency Chat with Sarah MacLean and Tessa Dare
Tea & scones with two New York Times best sellers of historical romance.
Bikers & Cowboys After Dark with Laura Drake
An appreciation of biker & cowboy heroes (and heroines) with RITA® winner Laura Drake.
Cop Tales with M.A. Taylor
Coffee and doughnuts with a published authority on police procedure.
Self Promotion with Barbara Vey
A candid chat about author self-promotion with one of today’s foremost reader advocates.
Night Tales golden ticket winners were announced at dinner on Saturday.
Other Opportunity Drawings
At this conference, these services were also available via opportunity drawing.
Two winners were announced at the Friday reception. The rest of the winners were announced at lunch on Sunday.
- A Private Session with Top Biz Coach Robin Blakely
- Brainstorm your book in a one-on-one session with Lisa Kessler*
- 10 page line edit plus 1 hour phone consultation with Helga Schier
- Query critique with Laura Drake
- Social media and brand building coaching with Susan Mac Nicol*
- One-on-one brainstorming session with Patricia Wright Thayer
- Query polish with Lou Nelson
- Digital book cover design by Brite Designs
- Romance on Ice basket from Kate Willoughby
Opportunity drawing tickets were available during the conference at the information table:
$ 1 = 1 ticket
$ 5 = 7 tickets
$10 = 15 tickets
$20 = 35 tickets